AMANDA ALLEN | owner
- Level 1 CrossFit Coach
- Level 2 Crossfit Coach
- Level 2 Chek Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
- Level 1 Yoga Teacher
- Cert IV in Holistic Psychology
- Cert IV Master Trainer
- Level 1 Reiki
- Diploma of Massage
- Bachelor of Management: Major in Operations and Logistics, Minor in Marketing.
Seminars, Workshops, Depression/Wellbeing Retreats, Online Performance Coaching, Lifestyle & Health Coaching, Online Wellbeing Challenges, Corporate Health, Wellbeing and Team Building programs…
Firefighter, Event Manager, Wine Marketing, Professional Triathlete, Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist, Yoga Instructor
Suicidal Depression, Alcoholism, Fibroids, Food Addictions
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Professional Whey
- RxSmart Gear
- Stand or Submit
- Skin Nourishment
- Barbells for Boobs
- Stand or Submit
- Chique Clinique
940km solo Run across outback Queensland, 31 kms per day, over 31 days: raising awareness for Suicide & Mental Illness
2 x Crossfit Games Champion (Masters 40-44, 2013,2014)
1st Australian athlete ever contracted to the USA GRID League, team: Philadelphia Founders, 2014
- 3rd, 2016 Australian Strongman Championships
- 3rd, 2015 CrossFit Masters Games (40-44)
- 13th, 2015 Australian CrossFit Regionals
- 1st, 2014 CrossFit Games (Masters 40-44)
- 4th, 2014 Australian Crossfit Regionals
- 1st, 2014 Worldwide Crossfit Open (40-44)
- 5th, 2014 Australian Crossfit Open
- 53rd, 2014 Worldwide Crossfit Open
- 1st, 2013 CrossFit Games (Masters 40-44)
- 5th, 2013 Australian Crossfit Regionals
- 1st, 2013 Worldwide Crossfit Open (40-44)
- 5th, 2013 Australian Crossfit Open
- 11th, 2013 Worldwide Crossfit Open
- 4th, 2012 Australian Crossfit Regionals
- 4th, 2012 Australian Crossfit Open
- 49th, 2012 Worldwide Crossfit Open
- 19th, 2011 Crossfit Games (Individual)
- 3rd, 2011 Australian Crossfit Regionals
- 24, 2011 Australian Crossfit Open
- 492, 2011 Worldwide Crossfit Open
- 1st, 2011 SA C1 200m Canoeing Champs
- 1st 2011 Australian C2 200m Canoeing Champs
- 2nd, 2011 Australian C1 200m Canoeing Champs
- 1998 State, National, World Triathlon Titles (25-29)
- 2002 State, National Cycling Titles (Track Tandem)
- 2002 Qualified for Paralympics - Track Tandem
Nick Inglis | HEAD coach
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer’s Certification
• CrossFit Level 2 Trainer’s Certification
• CrossFit Kids Trainer’s Certification
• CrossFit Movement and Mobility Course
• CrossFit Endurance Course
• CrossFit Gymnastics Course
• Australian Weightlifting Federation Level 1 Coach
• Australian Weightlifting Federation Level 2 Coach
• Australian Institute of Kettlebells Level 1 Trainer
• Australian Institute of Kettlebells Level 2 Trainer
AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF FITNESS
• Advanced Sports First Aid Certificate
• Sports Medicine Australia Strapping and Taping Certificate
• Sports Medicine Australia Sports Trainer Certificate
• Australian Institute of Fitness – Master Trainer Level 1
• Australian Institute of Fitness – Certificate III in Fitness
• Australian Institute of Fitness – Certificate IV in Fitness
• Australian Institute of Fitness – Master Massage Level 1
• Australian Institute of Fitness – Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
Why do you workout, eat well and stay healthy?
I have been experimenting in the gym for well over a decade. Through my own experiences with exercise and nutrition, I have learned about the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle, keeping physically fit and maintaining a healthy diet to adequately fuel the body. I have developed a realisation of the priorities in life and the benefits that come as a result of being disciplined. I strive to make this my focus when coaching.
My training began as a way to support and supplement my athletic endeavours playing rugby and boxing, and this continued through my time at University whilst studying a Bachelor of Sports Science. During this time I ran my own PT business and worked as a training assistant at the West Coast Eagles and at my local rugby club.
After discovering the transformative effects of CrossFit training, I began coaching, training and educating myself by accessing and attending as many courses as possible.
My body is my vehicle for everything I do and achieve in life, so it must be a top priority for me. Eating well, getting enough sleep and daily functional movement are the three essential pillars for me to attain my goals.
Working out is something I see as a little different. It is one form of daily movement for me, but it is also a time for me to push myself and test my limits. I love challenging myself and achieving goals through exercise.
A huge passion of mine is one on one training sessions with clients. As a performance coach, I draw inspiration from many of my clients. I have enjoyed working on improving and fine tuning techniques for athletes across a variety of sports which has resulted in a marked improvement in their performance. I have drawn great inspiration from numerous clients who I have worked with in rehabilitation and have enjoyed celebrating their gains in movement and flexibility. I feel privileged to be a part of reducing their pain and improving their lifestyle.
I firmly believe in the principles of quality movement and I enjoy seeing people overcome challenges. I love developing a rapport with my clients and working closely with them to achieve their goals. Whether it is helping someone who is completely dysfunctional accomplish unachievable movement patterns correctly for the very first time, or be that aspiring athletes to reach heights which they thought were unattainable. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing my clients and members attain the goals they set out to achieve, it is why I am passionate about being a performance coach. It is my responsibility to continually reflect on my practice and to research and update my knowledge of technique through accessing professional development opportunities whenever possible.
Rachael Easterbrook | Crossfit, Kids & Nutrition Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainers Certification
- CrossFit Kids Trainers Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastics Course
- CrossFit Weightlifting Level 1 Course
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
Rachael is a mother of two with a 12 yr. background in Ashtanga yoga and over 2 years of CrossFit. She is passionate about opening people’s eyes to the world of nutrition, health and fitness. As a result of her own successes and development she now wants to share with people how easy it is to achieve their health and fitness goals through CrossFit and having their own nutrition coach.
Why do you work out, eat well and stay healthy?
There are so many reasons, longevity, feeling good, energy for my family but the biggest reason for doing this is I firmly believe we are hard-wired to move. Our sedentary lifestyle is a very recent development and we really need to get back to having more movement in our everyday lives.
Another big one is the community aspect of CrossFit; the amazing people you get to meet and train with. Over the last 2 plus years I have consistently been blown away at how welcoming and open CrossFitters are.
I love the challenges I get on a daily basis to push myself to learn more about my limits and how to overcome them.
CrossFit Byron Bay is a truly special place and I feel so lucky to be part of the team. As a coach here I get to guide people along their own journeys to a healthy life through exercise and nutrition.
Jenni Scarpella, Social Media Manager, Massage Therapist, Assistant Coach
Crossfit Level 1
Certified Crystal Healer
Kahuna Massage Level 1&2
I have always loved sports of all kinds. I’ve tried it all. I’ve been a jack of all trades. Trying different things, exploring life.
I have moved between ebbs and flows with exercise throughout my life along with my own battles. I found crossfit (was unwillingly dragged along) in mid year of 2015. Crossfit whole heartedly changed my life on all levels. It has transformed my physical, mental and general health and well being. After having my son I dabbled in markets co-creating nourishing, medicinal and nutritious foods for our local cafes and markets. Crossfit followed not long after. A month in I was addicted, inspired and had fallen deeply in love. I obtained my Crossfit L1 in 2017. Im committed to myself and my growth taking an opportunity of a lifetime with Amanda Allen as a mentor and partner in crime. I love being a coach because everyday I get the opportunity to watch people give their best and grow beyond their wildest dreams. I also enjoy being behind the scenes creating and organising events, social media. I have been fortunate enough to have a great community help flourish my crossfit adventure and give me the foundations to embark on this journey. This is were the magic begins. I am the Manager at Crossfit Byron Bay, I also offer Kahuna Massage and Crystal Healing from the gym! I love supporting everyone on their journey!